Full time work a memory
- Are you making the most of your potential income sources?
- Is your money going to run out before you do?
- Who is helping you make smart decisions about helping your kids and parents financially?
- Have you thought carefully about your financial legacy?
JAMES AND LORNA
James and Lorna are in their late 60’s and have a fabulous family of 3 kids with partners and grandchildren. They have lived a life of service as a minister and a teacher. They were very keen to be able to live in retirement without scrimping! They’re not as you will see!
WHERE WE STARTED
A couple of years out from retirement we worked with them to develop a retirement plan and since retirement have enjoyed their passion for travel without compromising their living standards at home.
- Will my money last?
- How much can I spend?
- Enjoying life!
- Helping my kids (one of our grandsons is disabled)
- Inheritance – best use of this
- Estate Planning
WHAT WE DID TOGETHER
We worked with James and Lorna:
- to build a solid financial plan in retirement, ..which enables them to enjoy their travel
- We significantly reduced the investment risk that they were taking to enable them to be much more certain about living in retirement
- We were able to reduce the amount of tax that they were paying
- We sorted out their estate planning so that when travelling everything was in place
- Helped grandson with some medical expenses
...AND THE OUTCOMES WERE...
- Now in retirement doing lengthy yearly overseas trips
- We are really confident that our money will last without us scrimping!
- Assisting our family is great - knowing that we can afford it!
- Know that our affairs are structured to provide the right income, tax effectively